James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pottered...


Heaven must be like this, people.
At least MY heaven.

This weekend our friend threw an wizard-worthy surprise birthday party for her husband.
It was a-maaaaaaaaaazing.
And since we already had a sitter, we joined part of the group for a showing of the last film, which was also a-maaaaaaaaazing.
Let's just pretend I didn't cry like a baby approximately 13 times.
I blame James.

Speaking of James, we didn't need to do much coaxing to get him into the spirit.
And let's face it, when you're a baby you are at the mercy of your mother's whims...


Yes, I'm twelve and yes, I love me some Harry Potter.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I love this party... I want to throw one just like it. Does your friend have printables?

AJ and Cindy said...

Brooke did a great job with the decorations and the food! Looks like fun :) I love the pics of James, I need to hold him ASAP!!

Angie said...

That party looked AMAZING! I love it. And might I add that your son has the same name as HP's father? Just sayin...

jaclyn said...

I also cried I don't have a newborn to blame it on. Also I love you